Enjoy More Of The World Cup With Delicious Crispy Chicken Nuggets And Burgers
Served with fries, salad, and a Soda of your choice at 800KES
Delicious Crunchy Chicken Burger Served with fries, salad, and a soda of your choice at 800KES
NARO MORU RIVER LODGE
In the shadow of Mt. Kenya’s majestic slopes and along the banks of Tigithi river lies Naro Moru River Lodge, constructed in 1949 and founded by Sir Rufus Klarwill. The Lodge is currently owned by the Alliance Group which has managed the Lodge since the 1970’s.
It is situated on the equator between Nyeri and Nanyuki at an altitude of 1,982m(6,505ft). The quaint lodge was created to enhance nature’s beauty with rustic rooms and cottages and public area facilities designed to meet the modern standards of discerning guests.
The intoxicating fragrance from the lush gardens, and spacious rooms; many with fireplaces, exciting food, great outdoor spaces and facilities make Naro Moru River Lodge the perfect getaway for families, couples, conferences and those in search of various outdoor challenges.
ACCESSIBILITYThe lodge is located at a distance of 180km from Nairobi, approximately 2 ½ hours drive. It is also accessible by air, through the Nanyuki airstrip approximately 45 mins flight duration from Nairobi and at a distance of 15km from the airstrip to the lodge. The lodge is also accessible by rail with the Naro Moru railway station being at a distance of 2km from the Lodge. Nanyuki town which is located just 21 km from the Lodge, approx. 20 minutes drive, provides access to retail outlets, restaurants, banking facilities and other urban services for travellers.
ACCOMMODATION41 Bedrooms comprising of:
- 12 standard rooms
- 10 superior rooms
- 12 deluxe rooms
- 7 cottages – Sendeyo, Tereri, Nelion, Rutundu, Ithanguni, Batian, Lenana
- Bunkbeds – 44 pax bed capacity
- Campsite that can accommodate 100 people
RESTAURANTSWe have two restaurants that can host a total of 150 people serving buffet, Table d’hote and A-la-carte meals:
- Kirinyaga Restaurant with a spectacular view of Tigithi River and well-manicured gardens o
- Nelion Restaurant overlooking the swimming pool and with a spectacular view of Mt. Kenya peaks.
- Pt. Lenana Bar with a spectacular view of Tigithi River and well-manicured gardens
- Batian Bar- overlooking the swimming pool
CONFERENCE ROOMMakutano conference hall:
- Offers seating for 120 people theatre style
- 90 people classroom style and
- 40 people in a round table
- Offers seating for 60 people theatre style
- 45 people classroom style and
- 25 people in a round style
- With a seating capacity of 10 people.
RECREATION & ADVENTUREMountain Climbing Naro Moru River Lodge is recognized as the primary base for climbing Mount Kenya. We organize and offer Mountain safaris through the various routes: Naro Moru route is the quickest and shortest to Pt. Lenana, Sirimon route offering some of the best views of the main peaks, Chogoria route has the most spectacular with beautiful sceneries and also through the Timau route as the main access of the northern side of the mountain. The Lodge also operates under lease from KWS two camps on the Naro Moru Route on Mt Kenya; Met Station and Mckinders Camp at 4,300 metres above sea level. MTB Trail We have a well-developed technical track of international standards for mountain bikers passing through the tropical vegetation and covering a distance of 10kms with flyover bridges. The entire track was designed by renowned cyclist David Kinjah and developed entirely under his supervision and lies entirely within the extensive Lodge compounds. Other sports include:
- Outdoor challenge course and various facilities for team building activities o Squash court, table tennis and a tennis/basketball court
- Pool table
- Swimming pool with a spectacular view of Mt. Kenya peaks
- Sauna and massage services are also available
- Bird watching and nature trail along the river and through the indigenous Naro Moru forest
For Reservations & Inquiries
Connect With Us
For More On Naro Moru CLICK HERE]]>