Celebrate Valentine’s Day With A Chocolate Martini Twist
Indulge in the ultimate Valentine’s Day libation with the Bailey’s Irish Cream Chocolate Martini—a luxurious fusion of rich flavors and romantic indulgence. This delectable cocktail combines the velvety smoothness of Bailey’s Irish Cream Liqueur with the bold kick of vodka and the irresistible allure of chocolate. Whether you’re celebrating with a loved one or simply treating yourself to a moment of decadence, this cocktail promises to elevate your evening to new heights of indulgence. Sip slowly and savor each sumptuous sip as you bask in the warmth of this tantalizing concoction. Get ready to impress with this delightful blend of sophistication and sweetness—it’s the perfect way to toast to love and romance this Valentine’s Day.
- 4 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces Bailey’s Irish Cream liqueur
- 4 ounces chocolate liqueur (I favor Godiva brand but crème de cacao works will too)
- 1 cup ice
- Shaved bittersweet chocolate, optional garnish
- Prepare the chocolate ganache. Place the finely chopped chocolate in a heat-resistant bowl. Place the cream in a sauce pot and bring to a boil on medium heat. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate and stir until smooth. Allow the ganache to cool slightly before preparing the glasses. Transfer the ganache into a plastic squeeze bottle.
- Prepare the martini glasses. Holding the glass in one hand and the ganache-filled tube in the other, squeeze the chocolate into the glass, turning the glass as you go to create a swirl. Place the glasses in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Combine all the drink ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Add the ice and shake until chilled. Strain into the prepared glasses. Garnish with shaved chocolate.
EXCESSIVE ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION IS HARMFUL TO HEALTH. NOT FOR SALES TO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS
Introducing the Cocktail of the Week, a concept developed by Go Places in collaboration with the Bar & Mixology Awards, an esteemed program by International Quality Awards. This exclusive column is brought to you by Go Places Digital, in partnership with leading spirit distributors. If you are a spirit distributor looking to showcase your exceptional spirits to a targeted audience, we invite you to contact us for promotional opportunities.