Mbweha Camp Holiday Offers
Festive Period Residents Rates:
21st December – 2nd January 2022
KSH 11,000/- Per person sharing on Full Board
(Excluding game drives and excursions).
Excursions Available at the Camp:
Night Game Drive | Game Drive in Soysambu – L. Elementaita | Game Drive in L. Nakuru National Park | Hiking Trip at Sleeping Warrior Hill | Guided Bike Ride | Guided Nature Walks Around the Camp | Guided Bird Watching trip to L. Elementaita | Camel Ride With Bush Breakfast at L. Elementaita
To book for a camel ride excursion, we require a 24 hrs notice. Non residents USD130 | Residents KES8,500. Minimum 2 pax.
*Excursions are payable as extra.
Mbweha Camp is a great safari destination for relaxing and forgetting about the hustle and bustle of the city. Don’t forget to tag along with your friends, family and loved ones to enjoy the warmth of our hospitality as you feast on our delicious camp meals.ACCESS: Flight Loldia Air Strip in Naivasha, approximately one and a half hours drive to the camp Naishi Air Strip in Lake Nakuru National Park Congreve Air Strip, five minutes away from the camp Road Approximately 182km drive from Nairobi. A two and half hour drive from Nairobi ACCOMMODATION & FACILITIES:
- 10 large lava-stone cottages with thatched roofs, each enclosed by natural fencing of Euphorbia candelabra, yellow barked acacia and other indigenous trees.
- Cottages are twin or double-bedded in configuration. There are 2 Family cottages with queen-sized beds and two twin beds.
- 8 luxurious cottages (4 doubles and 4 twins)
- Star Bathes
- Hot water
- Swimming pool and deck
- Bar and Lounge with an open fireplace
- Free Wi-Fi is available in the public areas
- 240V charging facility available by the bar
- Spa Services
- Bush Dinner / Bush Breakfast
- Guided bush walks with qualified guides within the conservancy
- Custom-designed open-sided 4-wheel drive game viewing vehicles
- Guided night game drives
- Mountain bike riding
- Camel Trekking
- Cultural experiences
For Reservations Contact: